Business & Investor Visas

If you wish to travel to the United States in order to make an investment or conduct business, you must apply for a non-immigrant visa.


Business Visa

If you are traveling to the U.S. on business, you can apply for a B-1 visa, which will allow you to legally:


  • Consult with business associates 
  • Attend business or professional conventions
  • Negotiate contracts
  • Settle an estate


Applying for a business visa can be difficult, especially when the immigration courts dispute the validity of your application. Consulting with a seasoned immigration attorney can help ensure that the process is as smooth as possible and your visa is granted without delay.


Investor Visas

To be granted an investor visa, you must meet a number of requirements, including:


  • You must be from a country that currently supports commerce with the U.S.
  • Proof that you will be making a sizable investment in the U.S.
  • Proof that you desire entry into the U.S. for the sole purpose of investing


When applying for an investor visa, it is prudent to have the support of an immigration lawyer who is well versed in the laws surrounding investor visas. An application that contains errors or isn’t properly filed can get your visa denied, or it can seriously delay the issuance of your visa.


The Kalra Law Firm is experienced with both business and investor visas and is available to assist you in obtaining the legal right to conduct business and make investments on U.S. soil. Call us today to schedule a consultation. (310) 325-9012.